Dr Jenny Clancy
- Lecturer (Life Sciences Human Life Sciences)
- Anatomy 3
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Core Skills for Modern Anatomists
- Clinical Applied Anatomy
- International Summer School Functional Anatomy
- Deputy co-ordinator of Anatomy 3
- Co-ordinator of Core Skills for Modern Anatomists
- - present: Assistant BACA Editor Clinical Anatomy journal
Invited International Presentations
- 2013: Leeds Multidisciplinary Cardiovascular Research Centre (MCRC) Research Symposium, Leeds. - Neuromodulation of the sympathetic nervous system
- 2013: International Neuromodulation Society Congress, Berlin - Non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation enhances parasympathetic influence on autonomic output by reducing sympathetic nerve activity.
- 2012: Leeds Multidisciplinary Cardiovascular Research Centre (MCRC) Heart Failure Symposium, Leeds. - Transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation – applicable for heart failure?
- 2011: Young Life Scientists Symposium: Autonomic control in health and disease, Birmingham. - Autonomic effects of auricular electrical stimulation.
Professional Learned Society
- 2015 - present: Higher Education Academy - Fellow
- 2009 - present: Physiological Society - Member
- 2007 - present: Anatomical Society - Member
- 2007 - present: British Association of Clinical Anatomists - Member