Our employability officers work with the University Careers Service to provide a full programme of careers events over the academic year:
- Employability forum - for updates and news about careers and employability in law.
- Law fair - an opportunity for our students to meet firms and other organisations to discuss employment and placement opportunities.
- Skills events - designed to prepare students for the application process of legal traineeships and summer placements. Open to 2nd year students and above, and to all students on the accelerated degree.
- Futures events - for further information about possible career options directly linked to law and non-legal careers. Open to all law students.
- Careers drop-in clinics - gives students one-to-one careers advice from a specialist law Careers Adviser, including cv tips, interview technique and assistance with traineeship applications.
- Industry expert events - meet some of the biggest names in law to talk about your prospects and how to make them a reality.
For current students: please access the full listing of current events and activities via the School of Law employability Moodle2 pages.