It is normal to feel stressed during University; particularly during exam time or when assessment deadlines are looming. Sometimes, setting out a timeline for yourself, listing when assessments are due in and your progress towards meeting the submission date, can help. Prioritise those that due in first.
There is self-help available electronically:
- The Counselling and Psychological Services at the main campus offer some self-help information to students.
- This can be accessed at: https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/counselling/self-help/
- It includes podcasts, e-counselling, personal development books, and health and well-being books.
If you do need someone to speak to then we have a counsellor on campus every Thursday, and other staff in Student Services can help with other aspects (e.g. finance):
- You can also make an appointment with staff in Student Services on campus - contact details are available on the weblink below.
- Information on what they offer is available at: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/interdisciplinary/studyindumfries/studentservices/