Mrs Alana Hamilton
- Senior Flow Support Technician (Infection & Immunity Professional Services)
I am a research technolgical professional and member of ISAC specialising in Flow Cytometry.
I have worked at the University of Glasgow since 2006 as a Research Technician in Virology and Parasitology, and have worked full-time in the Flow Core Facility since 2014.
- Conventional and Spectral Flow Cytometry
- Cell Sorting
- Panel Design for Flow Cytometry
- Training and Induction for staff/students new to flow
- Microsoft Office Proficiency