Dr Hubin Zhao
- Lecturer (Electronic & Nanoscale Engineering)
Dr. Hubin Zhao is an Assistant Professor and the founder of HUB of Intelligent Neuro-engineering (HUB-IN), in the James Watt School of Engineering at the University of Glasgow, UK.
Dr. Hubin Zhao's research is impact-driven and focuses on the development of new-generation electronic systems for medical and healthcare applications. So far, he has authored more than 30 papers published in leading peer-reviewed journals and conferences. His work has also led to several international patents and book chapters.
His research output has been impactful, and he is steadily developing an international reputation in the field.
Dr. Hubin Zhao's primary research areas include:
- Wearable & Non-Contact Imaging (e.g. NIRS, Photoacoustic)
- Sensing & Health Monitoring Technologies
- Advanced Medical Electronics & Optoelectronics for Medical Applications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hardware for Medical Imaging and Healthcare
- Technology Development for Brain-Computer Interface
- Human-Robot Interaction
Currently, Dr. Hubin Zhao has a couple of PhD studentships available (both UK and International). Feel free to contact him if you are interested in (one of) his research areas, and willing to join his team.