Welcome to the School of Engineering
With the start of a new term almost upon us I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to the School of Engineering.
In anticipation of your arrival we have put together a pre-entry information containing information relevant to your programme, I hope you find this information useful.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Head of School
Some links that you may find useful.
Links to services and facilities on campus
- University of Glasgow student information pages
- Freshers' Week
- University of Glasgow Registry
- University of Glasgow Registry FAQs - New Students
- University of Glasgow Careers Service
- University of Glasgow Library
- Students' Representative Council
- The University has more than 200 clubs and societies for students and staff.
- Information for international students
- Mature Students Association
If you need more help with your study techniques contact the For Students. Speak to the Effective Learning Advisers for Engineering or attend workshops. They cover a variety of topics from time-management to note-taking to memory techniques and are really useful for exams and throughout the term.
You can get past papers (only after registration) from the university library website. Doing past papers is the best way to revise once you've been through all the course material.