MSc Museum Education (online)
The duration of the MSc Museum Education (online) programme is 2.5 years - 6 years and is taken only on a part-time basis.
The following courses are mandatory for new and continuing students on the MSc Museum Education (online). This is a separate programme from its campus counterpart MSc Museum Education. Students should enrol on the following courses once they have fully completed student registration
For more detail on course assessment and intended learning outcomes follow the links provided below. All courses listed below are mandatory and there are no optional courses within the programme.
- Semester 1: Museum as a Source of Learning (EDUC5931)
- Semester 2: Museums, Education and Curriculum Development (EDUC5930)
- Semester 3: Access and Inclusion (EDUC5929)
- Semester 1: Modern Educational Thinking (EDUC 51000)
- Semester 2: Research Application (EDUC5935)
- Semester 3: Theory into Practice (EDUC5932)
- Semester 1 onwards: Dissertation (EDUC5933)
Details and instructional videos on how to fully complete student registration is available on the website – Registry support and guides
Please check back here for further details as they become available.
If you encounter any issues with registering and enrolling You may also raise a support call using the self-service UofG Helpdesk.
Registration for the 2020/21 academic year
The University has additional information available to students via the Coronavirus FAQs on arrangements for the 2020/21 academic year.