The Glasgow Dental Student society (GDSS) is a Society run by dental students for dental students. Only undergraduate dental professionals can join. We aim to benefit our members’ experience and time spent at Glasgow University in the following ways-
- Organising social, sporting and academic events, both formal and informal.
- Providing and maintaining facilities for our members.
- To provide a means of representation for all members in matters social, academic, and sporting.
- To represent the student voice both within the Dental School and the wider University.
- To support our members socially and academically during their time at university.