email - email@example.com
I am investigating hybrid and experimental forms. I look at writing that falls within this genre and am bringing my research together in a textbook.
This book merges memoir, poetry, critical theory, writing exercises, and close readings.
- Collection “a little death” coming this May!
- “We Have All Felt Like Fat Girls” January 2019 with Forward Poetry
- “In the Beyond” with Blue Nib Literary Magazine
- “Houses” and “Wake Up” with The Writers Cafe Magazine
- The Hedgehog Poetry Press “Grief”, “Alive”, and “Choked”
- Pitkin Review “Filling in the Blanks in The Body: An Essay by Jenny Boully”
- Pitkin Review “Premonition” and “Inherited”
- Beautiful Losers “i collect myself”
- NAWE Conference at Radisson, York, UK November 9-11th, 2018
- Turn to the Occult Conference at the University of Glasgow September 16th, 2018
- Imagine Queer Conference at Newcastle University October 12-13th 2018
- Queer Modernism II at The University of Oxford April 12th-13th 2018
- GTA for 1A Poetry and Poetics