Mr Piotr Ozimek
- Research Assistant (Computing Science)
I am a Research Assistant working within the Computer Vision and Autonomous Systems research group on the EPSRC/Innovate funded iSee project. I have graduated from the University of Glasgow with a first class MSci degree. My final year project 'Integrating a Biologically Motivated Software Retina with Deep Learning' has resulted in several publications and has inspired further research into implementing natural vision systems features in software to solve machine vision problems.
- Neural Networks and Machine Learning
- Deep Learning on Irregular Domains
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Retinal Computational Neuroscience
- Cognitive Development (M. L. Commons' Model of Hierarchical Complexity)