Dr Harry Nguyen
- Assistant Professor (University of Glasgow Singapore)
- Assistant Professor (School of Computing Science)
Harry Nguyen is an Assistant Professor in the School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow, Singapore. He holds a PhD in Information Systems and Analytics from the National University of Singapore. His research interests include health optimisation, big data analytics, deep learning and mobile human-computer interaction. His work has been published in the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Journal of Decision Systems, and Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. He regularly serves as a program board member and/or reviewer for international conferences and journals including the International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII), Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST) and Health Systems.
2017 - Herbert A. Simon Award for the Best Design Research Paper at DESRIST 2017.
2016 - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Practicum Award at School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
2016 - Dean's Research Achievement Award at School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Health Optimisation
- Decision Support Systems
- Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning
- Mobile Human-Computer Interaction
- HOMe-based HEart Failure Self-Management Programme Study (The HOM-HEMP Study): A Randomised Controlled Trial
Health Services Research Grant, Ministry of Health, Singapore
Project Duration: 2017 - 2020
Consortium: University of Glasgow Singapore, National University of Singapore, National University Hospital
- Web Science (WS4) [Year 4]
- Mobile Human-Computer Interaction (MHCI4) [Year 4]
- Interactive Systems (IS3) [Year 3]