Hacky Hour is a weekly meeting of computer savvy researchers who are willing and keen to share their skills with other researchers. We have experts in:
- Programming languages (Python, R, Matlab, C, C++)
- High performance computing
- Collaborative tools (git)
- Data modelling (integer programming, graph theory
- Machine learning, data manipulation and analysis (Pandas, sklearn)
- Mapping (GIS)
If you have questions about using technology in research, or just want to talk, feel free to contact them.