Undergraduate Halloween Ball
For the first time in Business School history we are hosting an undergraduate Halloween Ball on Thursday 31st October in the Hilton Double Tree. It includes a drinks reception, three course dinner with wine, a competition for best costumes and music from DJ Garry Spence from Capital FM Scotland.
We will add more details as plans come together.
Although this event is FREE, you must obtain a ticket in advance and tickets go very fast.
Tickets are available on the following days:
- Tuesday 8th October - 5pm - 6pm in room 206, Main Building
- Thursday 10th October - 5pm - 6pm in room 206, Main Building
- You must have your student card with you when collecting your ticket.
- You can't collect for another student as your student cards will be scanned and your photographs will be checked.
- You can't bring a friend or family member with you. Only Adam Smith Business School undergraduate students and staff are invited to this event.
- When all tickets have been issued, a waiting list will be in operation. Those on the waiting list will be contacted if a place becomes available.
- If you receive a ticket, but can no longer attend, you must return your ticket so it can be given to a student on the waiting list.
- You must inform the Events Team in advance if you are unable to attend the Halloween Ball.
Photography will take place at this event which will be used in both electronic and printed materials by the University to enhance the student experience. You will be asked to complete a consent on the night of the event.
Please try to avoid the photographers if you do not consent to your photograph being taken.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
|7.30pm:||Seated for dinner|
|8pm:||Dinner is served|
|10pm:||Competition for best costumes (nominate the best costume from your table to take part!)|
|10.45pm:||DJ Garry Spence from Captial FM Scotland|
Please try and be seated when asked to prevent any delays to this exciting evening.
The Halloween Ball is a fancy dress party, this means that everyone needs to wear a costume and no costume party would be the same without a costume competition! Wear something scary, dress up as your favourite film character or make us laugh in something funny - the choice is yours!
How will I be judged?
On the night of the Ball, you will be asked to choose which student from your table has the best costume - who you think has gone to the most effort. Your chosen student will be asked to get up onto the dance floor along with nominees from the other tables and parade in front of our panel of VIP judges who will then select the winners.
There will be fantastic prizes for the winner and runners-up!
The Halloween Ball will be held at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Glasgow, which is located in the city centre and not the West End. Please make your own way to the Hilton Hotel.