Dr Trang Nguyen
- Lecturer in Accounting (Accounting & Finance)
Trang Nguyen is a Lecturer in Accounting. She joined the Accounting and Finance subject group at the University of Glasgow in 2020 after completing her PhD in Accounting and Finance at the University of Bristol. Trang further holds a BSc in Applied Finance from the University of South Australia and an MSc (Distinction) in Finance and Investment from the University of Bristol.
Trang's research interests include corporate governance, financial accounting and capital markets.
Trang is a member of the School's Accounting research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
The links between financial reporting, corporate governance and capital market.
- Advanced Financing Reporting (ACCFIN4007)
- Advanced International Corporate Reporting (ACCFIN5002)
- Financial Analysis & Equity Valuation (ACCFIN5200)
- Financial Reporting and Interpretation (ACCFIN5013)
- Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation (ACCFIN4013)