Mr Spyridon Lazarakis
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (Adam Smith Business School)
Spyridon Lazarakis joined the University of Glasgow in January 2019 as Research Associate in Macroeconomics. He is also studying a PhD in Economics which he started in September 2015.
Spyridon holds Bachelor and Masters degrees in Economics from Athens University of Economics and Business.
Spyridon is a member of the School's Macroeconomics research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Dynamic general equilibrium
- Business cycles
- Fiscal policy
- Graduate Teaching Assistant in Growth and development (level 5)
- Microeconomics (level 2)
- Macroeconomics (level 2)
- Macroeconomics (level 3)
- Statistics (entry level)
Seminar and Conference Presentations
- European Meeting of the Econometric Society, Cologne, Germany (27-31 August 2018)
- Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society, Seoul, South Korea (21-23 June 2018)
- Applied Macro & Empirical Finance, Thessaloniki, Greece (2-3 April 2018)
- Royal Economic Society Conference 2018, Brighton, UK (26-28 March 2018)
- Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (3-5 June 2017)