Dr Michele Lombardi
- Senior Lecturer in Economics (Economics)
Michele Lombardi is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School. Prior to joining the University of Glasgow, he worked at the University of Warwick (UK), University of Surrey (UK) and Maastricht University (NL). Michele received his BSc from the University of Foggia in 2002 and also spent time as a Master student at Queen Mary University of London. He completed his PhD in Economics at Queen Mary University of London in 2007.
Personal website: Michele Lombardi
Michele is a member of the Microeconomics research cluster.
- Mechanism design and implementation
- Behavioural economics
- Laboratory experiments
Michele is interested in supervising projects examining topics in:
- Game Theory
- Implementation and Mechanism Design
- Behavioural Economics
- Social Choice Theory.
Current doctoral supervision
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Economics of Information
- Economics of Business 1: Contracts and Governance
- Game Theory with Applications