Dr Leonidas Barbopoulos
- Senior Lecturer in Finance (Accounting & Finance)
Leonidas is a member of the Finance research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Corporate Finance
- Behavioural Corporate Finance
- Asset Pricing
- Consumer and Public Finance
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Dynamic Games and Contracts
- Auctions and Market Design
- British Academy, BA / Leverhulme Research Grants (Ref: SG162989). Project: Addressing Information Asymmetry in Merger Negotiations.
- Royal Economic Society. Project: Estimating Heterogeneous Treatment Effects with Observational Data from the Market for Corporate Control.
- Wards Trust Research Grants (Ref: 113698-01). Project: An Optimal Contracting Design in Merger Negotiations.