Dr Bram Driesen
- Lecturer in Economics (Economics)
telephone: 0141 330 5508
Bram Driesen obtained a PhD in Game and Decision Theory from Maastricht University in April 2010. After previous appointments at Óbuda University in Hungary and the University of Heidelberg in Germany, he joined the University of Glasgow in the spring of 2013.
Bram is a member of the Microeconomics research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Game theory
- Bargaining (Cooperative and Non-cooperative)
- Decision theory
University of Glasgow
- International Trade (MSc, BSc) (course convenor)
University of Maastricht
- Quantitative Methods I & II (tutor)
- Management of Operations and Product Development (tutor)
- Introduction to Marketing and Management (tutor)