The European Summer School for Advanced Management (ESSAM) is a prestigious and accredited two-week international summer school for full-time and part-time currently registered MBA students. ESSAM 2019 will take place between Sunday 23 June and Saturday 6 July 2019 at the Crichton Campus, Dumfries, Scotland, hosted by the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School.
ESSAM is organised each year by an international consortium of outstanding business schools, attracting MBA students from all over the world.
Why choose ESSAM?
- Share a life-changing experience with MBA students from diverse career backgrounds
- Build your global network by working with international faculty and students
- Emerge as a proven leader, equipped to tackle tomorrow's leadership challenges
- Valuable to part-time MBA students, allowing them to compress some Elective courses into two weeks
- ESSAM is a credited summer school and the University of Glasgow issues the marks that other universities can validate for their students
ESSAM is underlined by the diversity of participants' backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. In recent years, business life has undergone tremendous changes. However, no matter how extensive the changes have been, individuals remain one of the most essential cornerstones of organisations across the world. At ESSAM, people with diverse cultural backgrounds are given the opportunity to meet and share their work experience. You will work together to explore the opportunities of the future in an international environment and benefit from gaining a valuable and expanded network of professional contacts.