Scottish Economic Society and Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2023
A joint annual conference hosted by the University of Glasgow
3-5 April 2023
James McCune Smith Learning Hub and The Boyd Orr Building, University of Glasgow
The Adam Smith Business School are delighted to be hosting the joint Scottish Economic Society and Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2023. The conference, hosted by the University of Glasgow, will take place in the James McCune Smith Learning Hub and the Boyd Orr Building.
Registration is now open!
We have lined up an impressive group of internationally renowned keynote speakers as well as a number of special sessions. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
- RES Presidential Address; Prof. Dame Carol Propper, Imperial College, London
- Hahn Lecture; Prof. Leah P. Boustan, Princeton University
- Sargan Lecture; Prof. Francis X. Diebold, University of Pennsylvania
- Tercentenary Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Raghuram Rajan, Chicago Booth
- Economic Journal Lecture; Prof. Valerie Ramey, University of California
- SES President’s Lecture; Prof. Dani Rodrik, Harvard University
- The SES Economic Policy Lecture; Prof. Silvana Tenreyro, LSE, Bank of England
- Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Sir John Vickers, All Souls College, University of Oxford
Further information: email@example.com
First published: 23 August 2022