Scottish Economic Society and Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2023
A joint annual conference hosted by the University of Glasgow
3-5 April 2023
James McCune Smith Learning Hub and The Boyd Orr Building, University of Glasgow
The Adam Smith Business School are delighted to be hosting the joint Scottish Economic Society and Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2023. The conference, hosted by the University of Glasgow, will take place in the James McCune Smith Learning Hub and the Boyd Orr Building.
- Call for Papers deadline – 10 October 2022
- Papers assessed by the Conference Committee - from 11 October 2022
- Outcome emails sent – by end of November 2022
- Bookings for conference open - early December 2022
- Annual Conference – 3-5 April 2023
We have lined up an impressive group of internationally renowned keynote speakers as well as a number of special sessions. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
First published: 23 August 2022