Herald and Sunday Herald Budget Briefing
Issued: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:02:00 GMT
The Herald and Sunday Herald held their annual Budget Briefing which provided an informed forum in which to explore the consequences of economic and business development.
The Adam Smith Business School was delighted to be supporting the Herald Budget Briefing for a third year and saw Professor Ronald MacDonald, from The Adam Smith Business School join a panel of experts who discussed key points from the budget and how this will affect the UK economy.
Date: Thursday 9 March 2017
Time: 8.00am - 10.00am
Venue: 200 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5RQ
This event was photographed for promotional purposes, by attending you have offered consent.
Panel members include:
- Professor Ronald MacDonald; Research Professor of Macroeconomics and International Finance, the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School
- Hugh Lightbody; Chief Officer, Business Gateway National Unit
- Gordon McCall; Associate Director, Craig Corporate
- Fraser Campbell; Partner, Campbell Dallas
- Gillian Cameron; Programme Manager, Supplier Development Programme
For any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org