AMBA Online MBA Fair
Issued: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 11:59:00 BST
We were delighted to announce that we have taken part in the first ever online MBA Fair organised by AMBA, the Association of MBAs, which took place on 11 October 2016, between 8am to 8pm. This unique opportunity told you everything you need to know about studying an MBA at the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School.
Register for the Fair
During the online fair you were able to chat with members from the Adam Smith Business School’s MBA team and receive advice and guidance on becoming a postgraduate student at the University of Glasgow. You were also able to:
- Interact online with admissions staff from AMBA-accredited Business Schools via written chat, webinars and skype
- Talk to admissions officers about what an MBA course involves
- Receive advice on MBA funding and the admissions process
- Get useful tips from GMAC about preparing for and taking the GMAT
- Download your complimentary copy of 'The Official Guide to Choosing an MBA', created in partnership with The Independent
All business schools exhibiting at the online MBA fair offer MBA programmes accredited by AMBA. Accreditation is only awarded on the satisfaction of rigorous assessment criteria, which makes accredited MBA programmes more attractive both to high-calibre prospective students and to corporate recruiters international business schools. - AMBA
The University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School celebrates the legacy of Adam Smith by developing enlightened and enterprising graduates and internationally recognised research with real socio-economic impact.