How you can volunteer with us
Our volunteer programme provides many opportunities to engage with students, staff and fellow alumni, from attending networking events, giving guest lectures, hosting careers workshops and taking part in research. It is also a chance for you to enhance your own professional development and raise your organisations profile.
Contact us for more information on how to get involved.
We nurture and develop our students to become the academic and industry leaders of the future, and alumni play a key role to guide and inspire them.
Our volunteer programme provides many opportunities to engage with students and help enrich the student experience. As a volunteer you may be asked to:
- give guest lectures
- attend a networking event
- host a careers workshop or student tour
- act as a judge for student competitions
- advise our clubs and societies
- join the network and help students online
- provide an internship
Volunteering can also support your own professional development and raise the profile of your organisation with our students.
We have a community of over 27,000 Adam Smith Business School alumni across the world. You can join in and stay connected with your classmates in a number of ways:
- become an Alumni Association Coordinator or a Global Alumni Contact for your area
- join the Network and support peers with careers advice
- organise a reunion for your class or club
Volunteer with our students and academics to be part of world class research. You can:
- take part in interviews
- provide collaborative dissertation projects
- provide research data
You can also work more formally with our academics at the Adam Smith Business School through:
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP): a part government funded project between an academic expert, a graduate and a company
- commission academic consultancy
- work with our research clusters