The ScottishPower Masters Scholarships Programme
The University of Glasgow is one of the beneficiaries of a series of new Masters Scholarships in energy-related disciplines which are being funded by ScottishPower.
Candidates must have an Honours Degree or Masters Degree. If you are in your final year of your degree the grant is contingent upon completion of the degree within the academic year.
- Czech Republic
- Northern Ireland
- Computer Systems Engineering [MSc] (pg)
- Computing Science [MSc] (pg)
- Data Science [MSc] (pg)
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering [MSc] (pg)
- Geospatial & Mapping Sciences [MSc/PgDip/PgCert] (pg)
- IT Cyber Security [MSc] (pg)
- Information Security [MSc] (pg)
- Information Technology [MSc] (pg)
- Mechanical Engineering [MSc] (pg)
- Mechatronics [MSc] (pg)
- Sensor & Imaging Systems [MSc] (pg)
- Software Development [MSc] (pg)
- Sustainable Energy [MSc] (pg)
- Sustainable Water Environments [MSc] (pg)
Full tuition fees, monthly stipend of £1,200.
How to apply
Please visit the ScottishPower website for further information, including application form.
Deadline: before 1pm on Monday 2nd April 2018