The Angela Adams Scholarship
The Angela Adams Scholarship is funded by the Scottish Government to honour the memory and legacy of the highly motivated and respected strategic planner, Angela Adams, following her untimely death in 2020. The scholarship will be awarded to a new student undertaking a Masters in City Planning (with preference given to applicants to the Housing Pathway). Students selected for the scholarships must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to planning and housing.
Click Further Information for more background on Angela Adams and the scholarship.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Hold an offer for the 1-year (or 2-year part-time) Masters in City Planning* programme for September 2021
- Be ordinarily resident in the UK and be classified as Home/RUK for fee purposes.
- Provide evidence of excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate studies (i.e. 2:1 degree classification, or above).
- Provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
- Demonstrate commitment to either planning, housing or social justice
*Please note, Preference will be given to students applying for the Housing Pathway. The joint MSc City Planning & Real Estate is NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships1
- Northern Ireland
How to apply
Complete the online application form before the deadline of midnight on Sunday, 11th July.
Decisions will be communicated to applicants by 22nd July 2021.