The GREAT Scholarships for justice and law is a new time-limited programme from the Study UK campaign and the Ministry of Justice.
The GREAT Scholarships for justice and law are jointly funded by the University of Glasgow with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from Malaysia who will enrol into postgraduate degree programme within the School of Law in the 2022-23 academic year.
To be eligible, applicants must
- Hold an offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme (September 2022 intake only)
- Be classed as an International student for fee purposes (Malaysia)
Number of Scholarships1
- Corporate & Financial Law[LLM]
- Human Rights[LLM]
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy[LLM]
- International Commercial Law[LLM]
- International Competition Law & Policy[LLM]
- International Economic Law[LLM]
- International Law[LLM]
- International Law & Security[LLM]
- International Law of Global Security, Peace & Development (Erasmus Mundus International Master)[LLM]
How to apply
Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application for this scholarship.
The deadline for students to apply is the 23rd of May, 2022, successful candidates will be notified by 31 May 2022.