Are you considering a postgraduate degree in the UK? A GREAT scholarship could be for you!
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by the University of Glasgow with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from Brunei who will enrol into one of the eligible University of Glasgow postgraduate programmes for the 2022-23 academic year.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2022, please visit Study UK and the British Council website in your country.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Hold an offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme (September 2022 intake only)
- Be classed as an International student for fee purposes (Brunei)
Number of Scholarships1
- Earth Futures: Environments, Communities, Relationships[MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Environment, Culture & Communication (Dumfries Campus)[MLitt]
- Environmental Futures: Sustainable Systems[MSc]
- Environmental Risk Management (Dumfries Campus)[MSc]
- Food Security[MSc]
- Management & Sustainable Tourism[MSc]
- Sustainable Energy[MSc]
- Sustainable Water Environments[MSc]
How to apply
Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application for this scholarship.
The deadline for students to apply is 30 April 2022 and successful candidates will be notified by 31 May 2022.