Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships (The Chopras)
The University of Glasgow is offering 2 Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships for 2019 entry to students who have been supported in their application by our representative the Chopras. The scholarship is available to students entering the Adam Smith Business School and are awarded as a tuition fee discount.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have used the Chopras to support their programme application
- demonstrate academic excellence and meet the ASBS entry requirements
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught programme
- be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
- be resident in India at time of applying
- Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc] (pg)
- Development Studies [MSc] (pg)
- Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
- Economics, Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc] (pg)
- Finance & Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
- Finance & Management [MSc] (pg)
- International Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
- International Business [MSc] (pg)
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc] (pg)
- International Management & Design Innovation [MSc] (pg)
- International Strategic Marketing [MSc] (pg)
- Management & Sustainable Tourism [MSc] (pg)
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc] (pg)
- Management with Human Resources [MSc] (pg)
Number of scholarships
How to apply
Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit and nominations will be made by the Chopras.
Deadline for nomination: end of April 2019.
See www.thechopras.com for representative contact details and application support.