Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships
The University of Glasgow has a number of Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships available for 2019 entry to students entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
To be eligible students must:
- Be classed as international for fee purposes
- Hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught masters at the University of Glasgow.
- Be a national of Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine and USA.
- Hong Kong
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Saudi Arabia
- United States of America
- Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc] (pg)
- Development Studies [MSc] (pg)
- Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
- Economics, Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc] (pg)
- Finance & Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
- Finance & Management [MSc] (pg)
- International Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
- International Business [MSc] (pg)
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc] (pg)
- International Management & Design Innovation [MSc] (pg)
- International Strategic Marketing [MSc] (pg)
- Management & Sustainable Tourism [MSc] (pg)
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc] (pg)
- Management with Human Resources [MSc] (pg)
Number of scholarships
How to apply
All eligible applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will usually hear within 6 weeks of applying for the programme. Offer holders who are being considered for the scholarship will be contacted and asked to submit a 400 word personal statement detailing:
- why you have selected the programme at the University of Glasgow
- why you merit the funded-place (e.g. academic/personal achievement)
- how you will benefit from it (e.g. employment prospects, financial relief, etc.)
Note: Your personal statement should be around 400 words and include your full name and applicant number.