Dr Kristin Flegal
- Senior Project Manager (MVLS Administration)
I earned my PhD in Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience from the University of Michigan in 2011, and came to Glasgow in 2015 after completing a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of California, Davis, where I investigated mediators of neural plasticity in a cognitive training study using longitudinal fMRI analyses.
I worked as the Lead Scientist for SINAPSE (Scottish Imaging Network: A Platform for Scientific Excellence) http://www.sinapse.ac.uk from June 2015 until April 2021. Since May 2021 I have taken up the role of Senior Project Manager responsible for the Advanced Imaging workstream of the UKRI SiPF Living Laboratory programme.
Grants and Awards listed are those received whilst working with the University of Glasgow.
- Excellence with Impact award - KF
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
2018 - 2019
- Pilot study of adaptive cognitive training for translation to neurological conditions
2017 - 2018
Supervised Postgraduate Students
- Katerina Pappa (Postgraduate)
- Aleksej Polpudenko (Postgraduate)
- Keith Muir