Miss Michelle McKelvie
- Administrative Secretary (General Practice and Primary Care)
Michelle McKelvie joined GPPC in September 2000 as part of the University of Glasgow's Modern Apprenticeship scheme, in which she completed the SVQ Levels II & III in Administration.
Currently Michelle is PA to Professor Frances Mair (Head of GPPC and REF champion for Institute of Health and Wellbeing), Professor Kate O’Donnell (Professor of Primary Care Research and Development and Chair Elect of the Society of Academic Primary Care) and Dr Sara Macdonald (Senior Lecturer in Primary Care).
Previously she has had a variety of roles within GPPC including receptionist, teaching administrator and research project administrator.
Michelle has administered many research projects including:
- The development and testing of a tool to structure cancer care reviews in general practice;
- Understanding the implementation and integration of e-Health services;
- The new GMS contract in primary care: the impact of governance and incentives on care;
- An exploratory study of antidepressant prescribing in Scotland;
- An EU funded project Innovative, Midlife Intervention for Dementia Deterrence (INMINDD) led by Professor Kate O’Donnell.