Continuing Professional Development
HEHTA has a track record in delivering successful short courses in-house and worldwide. Our continuing professional development (CPD) courses attract over 100 research practitioners to Glasgow each year to learn about state-of-the-art methods for Health Technology Assessment (HTA). In addition to in-house training, we now offer online CPD courses throughout the year.
New Course for 2020
Maximising the Value of Clinical Trial Data: [Advanced] Analysis for Economic Evaluation and Modelling
This course will be delivered by world-class experts fully online over eight sessions from 21st October 2020 to 5th November 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
2020/2021 Online Courses
The following courses will be offered as online distance learning (ODL):
Semester One: 21st September - 4th December 2020
- Outcome measurement and valuation for HTA 21st September - 23rd October 2020
- HTA: policy and principles 21st September - 27th November 2020
- Qualitative Research Methods for HTA2nd November - 4th December 2020
Semester Two: 11th January 2021 - 26th March 2021
- Survival analysis for HTA 22nd February - 26th March 2021
- Statistical methods for HTA and evidence based medicine 11th January - 26th March 2021
- HTA in a global context 11th January - 26th March 2021
- Foundations of decision analytic modelling 11th January - 12th February 2021
Semester Three: 19th April 2021 - 2nd July 2021
Email email@example.com for more information