Why Attachment Matters Across the Lifespan: SAIA Annual conference (18 Dec 2019)
Issued: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 03:57:00 BST
SAIA Annual Conference
Date: Wednesday 18 December 2019
Time: 8.30am - 4pm
Venue:Queen Elizabeth Teaching and Learning Centre, Glasgow 1345 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF
Cost: Professional £80 | SAIA Member £60.00 | Student £60 | Adoptive parent | Foster / Kinship / Family Carer £60
About this Event
Scottish Attachment in Action in partnership with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, and the University of Glasgow Institute of Health and Wellbeing invite you to their Annual Conference "Why Attachment Matters Across the Lifespan".
Our Annual Conference this year will be held at the Queen Elizabeth Teaching and Learning Centre, Govan, Glasgow on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
We are delighted to be hosting a fantastic line up of speakers, promoting attachment relationships throughout life.
- Professor Harry Burns (Keynote speaker)
- Professor Helen Minnis
- Dr Andrea Williams, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Jan Beattie, Alzheimers Scotland
- Andy Lowndes, Playlist for Life
- Registration begins at 8.30am, with the conference beginning at 9.00am and ending for 4.00pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please inform us of any specific dietary needs.
- REGISTRAION LINK HERE
After the Conference, SAIA will hold their Annual General Meeting at 4.15pm.