Postgraduate research students
- Al Bulushi, Naeema (Public Health)
Implementation of Clinical Guidelines Relating to Examination for Oral Cancer.
- Alghamdi, Nadia Ahmed H (Social&Public Health Scis)
- ALHENAIDI, ABDULAZIZ (Public Health)
- Almajed, Hanan (Public Health)
Patterns in female breast cancer among the population of Kuwait 1999-2013
- Anopa, Yulia (Health Economics)
Evaluation of childsmile programme
- Bouttell, Janet (Health & Wellbeing (staff))
Methods of early health technology assessment in precision medicine
- Ciminata, Giorgio (Health Economics)
New oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
- Cleare, Seonaid (Psychological Medicine)
Self-compassion, psychology self compassion and suicidality
- Curnock, Esther Louise (Public Health)
- Ferguson, Karl (Social&Public Health Scis)
Diagram based analysis of Causal Systems for understanding the causes of alcohol problems.
- Fraser, Abigail (Public Health)
Understanding successful ageing in women: How do socioeconomic and cultural factors shape diversity in menopause experience?
- Gatting, Lauren (General Pract & Prim Care)
- Gayatri, Aghnaa (General Practice)
Delivery of Primary Care for Long-term Conditions in Rural Indonesia
- Gebrye, Tadesse Hailemariam (Health Economics)
Modelling and cost-effectiveness analysis of lifestyle or metformin intervention in managing a newly disgnosed adult type 2 diabetes patients in Ethiopia
- Graham, Nicholas (PhD Psychiatry)
Epidemiological and Genetic Investigations of Bipolar Spectrum and Hypertension
- Habib, Abdullah (PhD Psychiatry)
Using neurostimulation to enhance working memory in individuals with Autism spectrum disorder.
- Hamilton, Ian (General Pract & Prim Care)
An exploration of spiritual care in healthcare settings.
- Hilton Boon, Michele (Public Health)
Natural experimental approaches to evaluating population health interventions
- Hsieh, Ping Hsuan (Health Economics)
.Evidence synthesis and Decision analytic modelling
- Kohli-Lynch, Ciaran (Health Economics)
Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease in disadvantaged populations: a comparison of modelling methods in the UK and the US
- Lalloo, Drushca (Public Health)
Understanding the relationship between occupation and health outcomes in UK Biobank participants.
- McMeekin, Nicola (Health & Wellbeing (staff))
Can conceptual modelling methodology from other disciplines inform conceptual modelling methodology in economic evaluations of healthcare?
- McNab, Duncan (General Practice)
An exploratory study of the application of Resilience Engineering principles and methods to improving the safety of test results handling systems within primary care
- Ntuk, Uduakobong Efanga (Public Health)
Ethnicity, Lifestyle and diabetes: Studies from UK Biobank
- OConnor, Siobhán (General Practice)
Digital personal child health records: re-engineering the delivery of public health screening
- Okon, Marian (Public Health)
The role of environmental pollution in urban and rural health inequalities in Nigeria
- Ross, David (Social&Public Health Scis)
UK Women in Ground & Close Combat
- Russell, Lynda (Psychological Medicine)
Working with parents in Addiction Services who have children in the care system
- Scobie, Hannah (General Practice)
Understanding public perceptions of the early detection of lung cancer
- Warrilow, Adele (Public Health)
Development of a global neurodevelopment risk
- Wetherall, Karen (Psychological Medicine)
How do perceptions of social rank and social comparisons relate to suicidality/self-harm.
- Xing, Rong (Psychological Medicine)
- Young-Southward, Genevieve (Clin Psychology)
Managing your PGR profile page
Managing your PGR profile page
Request a profile page
If you do not currently have a profile page and would like one to be added, please download and complete the registration form: IHW research student web consent form
Update your name, topic or supervisors
Any changes to your name, topic or supervisors need to be made in MyCampus. Once amended, these will filter through to your profile page within a few days.
Apply to edit other aspects of your profile page
To apply to edit other elements of your profile page, please follow instructions on the IT Services website.