Postgraduate research students
- Albanese Alessio (Public Health)
Enhancing care across services for asylum seekers with complex needs
- ALHENAIDI ABDULAZIZ (Public Health)
- Alslamah Thamer (Public Health)
A study of early detection of diabetes among school children in Qassim region of Saudi Arabia
- Anopa Yulia (Health Economics)
Economics of primary caries prevention in pre-school children
- Ciminata Giorgio (Health Economics)
New oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
- Cleare Seonaid (Psychological Medicine)
Self-compassion, psychology self compassion and suicidality
- Ferguson Karl (Social&Public Health Scis)
Methodological Developments in Constructing Casual Diagrams with Counterfactual Analysis of Adolescent Alcohol Harm.
- Fraser Abigail (Public Health)
Understanding successful ageing in women: How do socioeconomic and cultural factors shape diversity in menopause experience?
- Gatting Lauren (General Pract & Prim Care)
- Gayatri Aghnaa (General Practice)
Delivery of Primary Care for Long-term Conditions in Rural Indonesia
- Graham Nicholas (PhD Psychiatry)
Epidemiological and Genetic Investigations of Bipolar Spectrum and Hypertension
- Habib Abdullah (PhD Psychiatry)
Using neurostimulation to enhance working memory in individuals with Autism spectrum disorder.
- Lalloo Drushca (Public Health)
Understanding the relationship between occupation and health outcomes in UK Biobank participants.
- McMeekin Nicola (Health & Wellbeing (staff))
Can conceptual modelling methodology from other disciplines inform conceptual modelling methodology in economic evaluations of healthcare?
- McNab Duncan (General Practice)
An exploratory study of the application of Resilience Engineering principles and methods to improving the safety of test results handling systems within primary care
- Ntuk Uduakobong Efanga (Public Health)
Ethnicity, Lifestyle and diabetes: Studies from UK Biobank
- O'Connor Siobhán (General Practice)
Digital personal child health records: re-engineering the delivery of public health screening
- Okon Marian (Public Health)
The role of environmental pollution in urban and rural health inequalities in Nigeria
- Ross David (Social&Public Health Scis)
UK Women in Ground & Close Combat
- Scobie Hannah (General Practice)
Understanding public perceptions of the early detection of lung cancer
- Tank Rachana (Public Health)
Understanding associations between cardiometabolic and brain health using Mendelian randomization in UK Biobank
- Wetherall Karen (Psychological Medicine)
How do perceptions of social rank and social comparisons relate to suicidality/self-harm.
- Wu Simin (General Practice)
Implications of chronic pain as a comorbidity with a focus on cardiometabolic disease
- Xing Rong (Psychological Medicine)
Managing your PGR profile page
Request a profile page
If you do not currently have a profile page and would like one to be added, please download and complete the registration form: IHW research student web consent form
Update your name, topic or supervisors
Any changes to your name, topic or supervisors need to be made in MyCampus. Once amended, these will filter through to your profile page within a few days.
Apply to edit other aspects of your profile page
To apply to edit other elements of your profile page, please follow instructions on the IT Services website.