Postgraduate research students
- Al Bulushi Naeema (Public Health)
Implementation of Clinical Guidelines Relating to Examination for Oral Cancer.
- Alghamdi Nadia Ahmed H (Social&Public Health Scis)
- ALHENAIDI ABDULAZIZ (Public Health)
- Almajed Hanan (Public Health)
Patterns in female breast cancer among the population of Kuwait 1999-2013
- Anopa Yulia (Health Economics)
Economics of primary caries prevention in pre-school children
- Bouttell Janet (Health & Wellbeing (staff))
Methods of early health technology assessment in precision medicine
- Ciminata Giorgio (Health Economics)
New oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
- Cleare Seonaid (Psychological Medicine)
Self-compassion, psychology self compassion and suicidality
- Curnock Esther Louise (Public Health)
- Ferguson Karl (Social&Public Health Scis)
Diagram based analysis of Causal Systems for understanding the causes of alcohol problems.
- Fraser Abigail (Public Health)
Understanding successful ageing in women: How do socioeconomic and cultural factors shape diversity in menopause experience?
- Gatting Lauren (General Pract & Prim Care)
- Gayatri Aghnaa (General Practice)
Delivery of Primary Care for Long-term Conditions in Rural Indonesia
- Gebrye Tadesse Hailemariam (Health Economics)
Modelling and cost-effectiveness analysis of lifestyle or metformin intervention in managing a newly disgnosed adult type 2 diabetes patients in Ethiopia
- Graham Nicholas (PhD Psychiatry)
Epidemiological and Genetic Investigations of Bipolar Spectrum and Hypertension
- Habib Abdullah (PhD Psychiatry)
Using neurostimulation to enhance working memory in individuals with Autism spectrum disorder.
- Hamilton Ian (General Pract & Prim Care)
An exploration of spiritual care in healthcare settings.
- Hilton Boon Michele (Public Health)
Natural experimental approaches to evaluating population health interventions
- Hsieh Ping Hsuan (Health Economics)
.Evidence synthesis and Decision analytic modelling
- Ide Christopher (Public Health)
- Kohli-Lynch Ciaran (Health Economics)
Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease in disadvantaged populations: a comparison of modelling methods in the UK and the US
- Lalloo Drushca (Public Health)
Understanding the relationship between occupation and health outcomes in UK Biobank participants.
- McMeekin Nicola (Health & Wellbeing (staff))
Can conceptual modelling methodology from other disciplines inform conceptual modelling methodology in economic evaluations of healthcare?
- McNab Duncan (General Practice)
An exploratory study of the application of Resilience Engineering principles and methods to improving the safety of test results handling systems within primary care
- Moore Fhionna (Clin Psychology)
- Ntuk Uduakobong Efanga (Public Health)
Ethnicity, Lifestyle and diabetes: Studies from UK Biobank
- O'Connor Siobhán (General Practice)
Digital personal child health records: re-engineering the delivery of public health screening
- Okon Marian (Public Health)
The role of environmental pollution in urban and rural health inequalities in Nigeria
- Ross David (Social&Public Health Scis)
UK Women in Ground & Close Combat
- Russell Lynda (Psychological Medicine)
Working with parents in Addiction Services who have children in the care system
- Scobie Hannah (General Practice)
Understanding public perceptions of the early detection of lung cancer
- Warrilow Adele (Public Health)
Development of a global neurodevelopment risk
- Wetherall Karen (Psychological Medicine)
How do perceptions of social rank and social comparisons relate to suicidality/self-harm.
- Xing Rong (Psychological Medicine)
- Young-Southward Genevieve (Clin Psychology)
Managing your PGR profile page
Managing your PGR profile page
Request a profile page
If you do not currently have a profile page and would like one to be added, please download and complete the registration form: IHW research student web consent form
Update your name, topic or supervisors
Any changes to your name, topic or supervisors need to be made in MyCampus. Once amended, these will filter through to your profile page within a few days.
Apply to edit other aspects of your profile page
To apply to edit other elements of your profile page, please follow instructions on the IT Services website.