Disabled Student’s Allowance Funding – UKRCs

Some UK Research Councils (EPSRC, BBSRC) offer support for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). If you qualify for DSA, the Disability Office of your Research Council/Funding Body can apply directly to UKRC to create an additional funding stream on your grant.

In Scotland, DSA is administrated by SAAS, not the Student Loans Company (England). If you think you’re eligible, check the SAAS website.

EPSRC information.

BBSRC information.