Mr Aniruddha Pandit
- Bioinformatician / Web Developer (Institute of Molecular Cell & Systems Biology)
- Design, Development and maintenance of project websites and database web-applications
- Database management, data-mining and data curation of relevant data
- Creation of pipelines for RNA-Seq and microRNA-Seq data analysis including quantification, functional annotation and gene ontology
- OS: Windows, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu), Mac OS
- Programming and scripting languages: Experience in PERL, CGI, DBI, and SQL. Knowledge of PHP, undertaking learning Python and R Programming currently.
- Databases: Database Design, Creation and Administration. Experience with MySQL, PostGreSOL, Access.
- Project Management Tools: Redmine, Basecamp, Bugzilla, MS Project
- Applications: Git (Version control), Apache Server, Eclipse (multi-language IDE), WAMP, PERL editors (Komodo, ActiveState), Selenium IDE and Microsoft Office.
- Bioinformatics tools, databases and other resources including: BLAST+Suite, Tuxedo, Trinity, CAP-miRSEq, BioEdit, CLC Workbench, and Galaxy.
Design and development of applications, workflows and data-analysis pipelines for various data tyoes including Next-Gen Sequencing data including transcriptomic, genomic and metabolomics data, website and database-web application development, pipeline creation and software module creation.