Website and communications
The Institute webteam
This section holds key information resources about the website, your online research profiles, social media and email lists. The Institute Principle Web Publisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) should be the first point of call for those wanting to register to train as t4 moderators. For updates to content across the site (News, Events, Funding table), as well assigning staff profiles to 'Research & Teaching', 'Associate', 'Affiliate' etc. contact the Institute webteam (email@example.com).
Request updates for the Institute website
Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suggest a news story or event
Fill out the BAHCM website News or Event form and return to the address above, along with any images or other media (as described in the form).
- Staff or student profiles - Find out how to access, develop and manage your official UofG/Institute profile, and recommendations about email signatures.
- Developing your academic digital footprint - guidance aimed at research students and staff that will help you begin to think strategically about your online identity—to present a visible, consistent, credible online presence and message, and engaging professionally with social media.
- Working with the media - Find out how to work with the University's Communications & Public Affairs Officers to reach wider audiences via the news media.
- Establishing a Shared/Special Interest Group (SIG) - Find out more about the support for SIGs, including information required if you want a web presence.
- Email mailing list information - Information of how our internal email system works and how you can contact specific groups of people in the Institute.
- IBAHCMstats group - This is an online stats Q&A platform for members of the Institute, hosted as a Google Group. The aim of the group is to solve stats questions and to generate a knowledge base for solved stats issues and procedures. Follow the link to find out about the group and how to register.