General Information on the Research Councils UK (RCUK)
Research Councils UK (RCUK) is a strategic partnership of seven UK Research Councils:
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Impact of Doctoral Careers
The Impact of Doctoral Careers is an in-depth report which confirms the crucial role doctoral graduates play in UK businesses. The report states that over three quarters of employers believe that the loss of doctoral graduates would have a major impact on their business and one in five seeing doctoral graduates as ‘business critical’.
For further information and advice please contact your Graduate School or email firstname.lastname@example.org.