UofG 3MT 2019
The Grand Final took place on Thursday 21st March 2019 at 3.30pm, in the Senate Room with an audience of nearly 100.
- Overall winner: Emma Elliott - "Draw me a clock..."
- Runner up: Saowalak Boonaiem - "Does international tax increase foreign direct investment in developing countries?"
- People's Choice: Michaela Hruskova - "Chasing Unicorns in Scotland" (formerly "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems or Egosystems?")
- Gavin Macauley (CoSE) - More is different: how tiny magnetic Lego can build the next generation of computers
- Katie Riddoch (CoSE) - Robot Friends – Science Fiction or Reality?
- Oleksandr Zhdanov (CoSE) - How do plants respond to wind?
- Kathryn McCall (MVLS) - The SABER Study has a Bone to Pick with Septic Arthritis
- Narissa Parry (MVLS) - Initiating Self Destruct: using cancer cells’ own defence against them
- Raminta Kazlauskaite (MVLS) - SalmoSim - An Artificial Salmon Gut System
- Emma Elliott (MVLS) - Draw me a clock…
- Caitlin Duncan (MVLS) - Going Loopy: Predicting Treatment Response in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rommel J. Gestuveo (MVLS) - Zika virus: outsmarting the clever
- Michaela Hruskova (CoSS) - Entrepreneurial Ecosystems or Egosystems?
- Saowalak Boonaiem (CoSS) - Does international tax increase foreign direct investment in developing countries?
- Jorge Pinheiro (CoSS) - Macroprudential Policy in a Union