The Open Competition for studentships commencing during 2020/21 is now open. Applications can be uploaded to GradHub from Friday 1 November 2019.
ESRC Funded Studentships - How To Apply
Scholarship financial support
Depending on your eligibility you may be awarded:
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates - in the region of £15,245 for 2020/21
- Full fee waiver
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant equivalent to £750 per year
Key Dates and Deadlines
- GradHub opens for applications Friday 1 November 2019.
- Contact the relevant Pathway Representatives with their application (preferably before Friday 13 December 2019) to allow them to provide feedback.
- 12 noon, Friday 10 January 2020 - Deadline for applicants to upload the application form, transcripts and CV to GradHub.
- 12 noon, Monday 13 January 2020 - Deadline for referees to submit references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Tuesday 4 February 2020 - Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Pathway representatives.
- By 12 noon, Wednesday 12 February 2020 - shortlisted applicants to upload final versions of their applications along with their supervisor statement.
- 5.00pm, Friday 14 February 2020 - Deadline for referees to submit references to email@example.com. Applicants should also complete an application for study at the University of Glasgow.
- By 13 May 2020 - All successful candidates will be notified. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified at each of the review stages.