Applications for the Open Competition have now closed for studentships commencing during 2018/19.
However we still have a number of studentships available for Supervisor Led Projects.
ESRC Funded Studentships - How To Apply
Scholarship financial support
Depending on your eligibility you may be awarded:
- Annual stipend at RCUK rates - in the region of £14,764 for 2018/19
- Full fee waiver
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant
Key Dates and Deadlines
We are now accepting applications for 2018/19!
- 12 noon, Monday 22 January 2018 - Deadline for applications to Pathway representatives.
- By Wednesday 7th February 2018 - Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Pathway representatives and sent a link to the SGSSS Online Portal.
- By Friday 9 February 2018 - Complete registration on the SGSSS Online Portal and have started an application for study to the University of Glasgow.
- By 11.59pm Monday 12 February 2018 - Candidates must complete the SGSSS application process and have all supporting documentation uploaded to SGSSS Online Portal. Referees must also upload references by this date.
- By 9 May 2018 - All successful candidates will be notified.