We are now seeking applications for the Open Competition for studentships commencing during 2019/20.
Please also see our available supervisor lead projects for 2019/20.
ESRC Funded Studentships - How To Apply
Scholarship financial support
Depending on your eligibility you may be awarded:
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates - in the region of £15,000 for 2019/20
- Full fee waiver
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant
Key Dates and Deadlines
- 10 January 2019 - Deadline for applicants to have sent their application documentation to Pathway representatives and been told to proceed to uploading to GradHub.
- By 25 January 2019 - Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Pathway representatives.
- By 12 noon, 7 February 2019 - Shortlisted candidates must have all supporting documentation uploaded to the GradHub portal. Referees must also submit their references in good time to be uploaded by the University. Applicants should also complete an application for study at the University of Glasgow.
- By 1 May 2019 - All successful candidates will be notified.