The Open Competition for studentships commencing during 2021/22 is now open.
ESRC Funded Studentships - How To Apply
Scholarship financial support
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates - in the region of £15,560 for 2021/22
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant
Key Dates and Deadlines
- GradHub opens for applications 5 November 2020.
- Contact the relevant Pathway Representatives with their application (preferably before Friday 11 December 2020) to allow them to provide feedback.
- 5.00pm, 7 January 2021 - Deadline for applicants to upload their application documentation to GradHub and referees to return references.
- By 1 February 2021 - Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Pathway representatives.
- 5.00pm, 11 February 2021 - shortlisted applicants to upload final versions of their applications along with their supervisor statement.
- Applicants should also complete an application for study at the University of Glasgow.
- On 13 May 2021 - All successful candidates will be notified. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified at each of the review stages.