- Reader in Climate Change - King's College London
Climate scientist specialising in quantifying the uncertainties of climate model predictions, particularly for the Antarctic and Greenland ice sheet contributions to sea level rise. A Lead Author of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Sixth Assessment Report (Chapter 9: Ocean, cryosphere and sea level change).
Experienced science communicator:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/flimsin
- Guardian articles: https://www.theguardian.com/profile/tamsin-edwards
- Blog: All Models Are Wrong
- BBC Radio 4 series: 39 Ways to Save the Planet
- BBC Royal Institution Christmas Lecture appearance (at 15:00): Engine Earth