- Director of Research / Senior Lecturer in Chemical Engineering-Bioenrgy - University of Hull
Biomass waste/waste characterisation, pre-treatment and alternative ways of exploitation for low carbon energy production.
- Thermochemical treatments of food-forest waste, lignocellulosic biomass residues, fossil fuels and other waste for bioenergy-biofuels, biochar production.
- Bioenergy/biofuels systems design / re purposing of existing technologies to adapt to new types of fuels/feed stock
- Advanced cycles and alternative processes for biomass, fossil fuels and waste exploitation for biofuels-bioenergy-biochars under the circular economy scenario.
- Combined Renewable Energy Sources (RES) energy production systems, emphasized in biomass/waste sources.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th Generation feedstock for solid liquid and gaseous Biofuels production
- Biorefineries/Waste-Refineries and integration of thermochemical and biochemical processing routes of biomass waste