- Professor - University of Edinburgh
Relevant to COP26:
- Global and regional carbon cycle processes, including hydrological processes
- Global and regional 3-D modelling of atmospheric CO2, CH4, and air pollution.
- Evaluating global and regional 3-D models of atmospheric CO2, CH4, and air pollution.
- Interpreting satellite observations of air pollution, CO2, and CH4.
- Bayesian flux estimation of air pollutants, CO2 and CH4.
- Urban fluxes of GHGs
- Development of data-driven measurement verification systems in preparation for Paris Agreement.