- Harold Samuel Professor of Law and Environmental Policy - University of Cambridge
I am currently Chairman of the Compliance Committee of the UNECE/WHO-Europe Protocol on Water and Health. I also founded (and am former Director of) the Cambridge Centre for Environment, Energy and Natural Resource Governance (C-EENRG).
My work includes:
- a textbook on International Environment Law (CUP 2018)
- a Handbook of Comparative Environmental Law (OUP, 2019)
- a Commentary of fundamental environmental principles enshrined in the 1992 Rio Declaration (CUP 2015)
- a series of interdisciplinary papers on complexity economics, integrated modelling and sustainability policy published in journals such as Nature Climate Change, Global Environmental Change, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Energy Policy or Climate Policy.