- Associate Professor - University College London
Ian’s research is focused on the nexus of energy, buildings, health and climate change mitigation. This includes:
- the energy supply-demand system
- building stock performance
- sustainable building technologies
- indoor environment and health impact assessment
Ian is the Operating Agent for the International Energy Agency’s Annex 70 - Building Energy Epidemiology, a co-investigator on the UKRI Centre for Research into Energy Demand Solutions, the NERC APEx London Air Pollution and ANTICIPATE project, and Newton funded Capability and Energy Poverty project.