- Lecturer in Human Geography - University of Exeter
Iain is an environmental social scientist based in the Energy Policy Group of the University of Exeter. His work brings together theory and practice for sustainable transitions in energy and other complex systems.
Iain works with stakeholders from academia, policy and civil society on the following themes:
- Development of net zero scenarios for local areas
- Coevolution of social and technological innovation
- Digitalisation and democratisation within energy systems
- Governing for uncertainty in complex systems
- Whole-systems and cross-systems thinking