- Founder and Director - Institute for Global Prosperity
My current research interests include:
- Redefining what prosperity means for people and planet in the face of the global challenges such as climate change and biodiversity loss; pandemics; rising inequality; AI and automation and the future of work
- Universal Basic Services that are locally-led and delivered to not only sustain and build on capacities of local people and communities but address regeneration of natural resources
- Farmer-led regenerative agriculture
- Citizen science and co-production of knowledge
- Zoonotic disease
- Governance, transdisciplinary partnerships and citizen-led metrics to monitor and evaluate prosperity policy and action
Professor Henrietta L. Moore is the Founder and Director of the Institute for Global Prosperity and the Chair in Culture Philosophy and Design at University College London.
A leading global thinker on prosperity, Professor Moore challenges traditional economic models of growth arguing that to flourish communities, businesses and governments need to engage with diversity and work within environmental limits. Her work crosses disciplines, from social science to the arts to business innovation and she applies these different perspectives to inform research and policy at all levels.