- Senior Lecturer in Geography and Development - University of East Anglia
I am an academic geographer and my research is concerned with understanding and theorizing discourses and practices of justice in the context of environmental governance. Positioned at the interface between political ecology and environmental justice, it has addressed issues includin:
- the urban governance of climate change
- the neoliberalization of water governance
- the politics of climate justice
- and the political ecology of coal in the context of climate change.
For more details, see my webpage at gasedwards.net