- Professor - Manchester Metropolitan University
Craig’s expertise is in materials science, electrochemistry, electrosynthesis, nanotechnology, additive manufacturing, water splitting and multidisciplinary research with particular emphasis on science underpinning the transition from a linear to a circular economy.
Craig has in the last 2 years bought in over £14M in external grant income related to circular economy. Craig is joint academic lead of Circular Ecomony Network a cross-University initiative to collate expertise around the delivery of the circular economy.
Craig is the lead academic PI on the following live projects:
- TRANSFORM-CE: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/environmental-science-research/waste-to-resource-innovation-network/activity/transform-ce/
- CIRMAP: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/environmental-science-research/waste-to-resource-innovation-network/activity/cirmap/
- Bioplastic Europe: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/environmental-science-research/waste-to-resource-innovation-network/activity/bioplastics/
- SHAREPAIR : https://www.mmu.ac.uk/environmental-science-research/waste-to-resource-innovation-network/activity/sharepair/