- Senior Policy Fellow and PCAN Co-Director - Grantham Research Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science
My research focuses on perceptions of climate change, science communication, the science-policy interface and local climate action and in particular my research explores the following questions:
- How effective are climate emergency declarations in enhancing local climate action?
- How can efforts for climate adpatation and mitigation be better balanced at the local level?
- How can sustainability communication positively affect pro-environmental behaviours, and how can responses to climate change and weather shocks be better informed?
- How can processes of co-production better inform decision making?